Airtel Fiber Nokia G2425G-A Bridge Help

ISP
Airtel
First of all my bridge has been activated by Airtel from the backend on Nokia's G2425G-A(ONT+Router)Lan1 Port as its full duplex. They wrote me down my pppoe username and password. I am using a TP-Link Archer AX1500 as my main router. I successfully connected to the internet via pppoe and everything was working fine like VoiP and internet speed but i was having issues while playing online games on PS5. I couldn't find any matches. I enabled UpnP on my tp links router, it showed ps5 as a client forwarding ports but I was barely finding any matches. The game is working fine for everyone else i know, so it was only my connection. I tried port forwarding too but no help. So I resetted my Nokia's router as i set all ports to bridge mode and wasn't able to access the Nokia's router page. So I want to know with a fresh start what do I need to do in Nokia's router Page to set up aa perfect bridge with my tp links Archer AX1500. Do I need to disable dhcb and nat or do I need to delete wan profiles, what about Vlans. Do I need to set bridge on for all ports or for just one on which it's activated. Please tell me step by step. Thank you.

don't create a thread for same thing again and again.
if people know they will reply.

Thanks for the help, it finally worked. I forgot to configure VLAN after entering PPPOE details. But my internet in general was working fine even without configuring VLAN like surfing internet or browsing. I bridged VLAN, i tried to enter them customly too with 100 for internet and 0 as priority and 660 for voip and 4 for priority but it wasn't working. But bridging them worked perfectly.

Screenshot-2023-12-24-154904.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back