Airtel Sux Big Time - Speed Problems since Past 1 year!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter slayer213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 17,909
Damn airtel.. if you would just change the prices of 256 to 699 and 512 to 999 and completely eliminate the gay 128 then everyone would be happy.

that would be the logical step... i want to upgrade to 512 coz 256 without night double is practically painful for me too...but double the price for 512? makes no sense to me.

Can anyone with 512 unlimited connection let us know the speed he gets ... Is it 50+ ?

Well there is a friend of mine who uses the 512 Unlimited plan and he use to get around 50 down speed around day...

As far as this topic goes I am also facing the same problem, m using 256 Unlimited plan and my speed is stuck on 22 kbps...

got a call from airtel. they want me to remove the email id of deepak srivastav... what should i do?

Some Airtel dude just called me in response to my mail to their senior officer. I had expected it to be related to the earlier call which expressed their issues with the email ID earlier posted on the forum.Thankfully, it was not. The dude called in response to the mail in which I had complained about the missing double speeds at night.I had a long discussion with him. Told him about several things. Things like missing night time double speeds.Things like while other ISPs are providing faster speeds, you are slowing down speeds of existing customers.Things like launching a 8mbps package with 8gigs of download limit is practically stupid.Things like charging 1900 bucks for a 512kbps package is stupidity when they are charging 999 bucks for 256kbps. And some more issues.The guy seemed to be apologetic. He did not argue on any of my points. I just told him to get back to the marketing guys and tell them that they have failed to impress with their recent actions. I hope the company does think about their regular customers.

remove it in that case, sushubh. i guess we can pass it over as pvt msgs to those complaining. did u get that call from deepak sriv.'s office at okhla?CORRECTION: just read your blog! You're right, wt the hell... it's just somebody's email ID and if he was being even slightly threatening, then to hell with him and his airtel. The name and email should stay.

Back