Airtel Sux Big Time - Speed Problems since Past 1 year!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter slayer213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 17,912
i too have written previously abt slower speeds since the past week and no night double. This is clearly unacceptable. FYI, if you want, u can complain beyond the no-name customer care executive and to the COO directly - Deepak Srivastava, COO, AT&BS (Airtel Broadband and Telephone Services) at deepak[dot]srivastava[at]airtel[dot]in.
Remember to mark the subject as Urgent OR Imp., otherwise his EA might screen it out... and please be courteous! Please! From wht I know, he is one guy who can REALLY call the shots and screw the asses in lower rung to get justice done to all of us. Thanks!

i too have written previously abt slower speeds since the past week and no night double. This is clearly unacceptable. FYI, if you want, u can complain beyond the no-name customer care executive and to the COO directly - Deepak Srivastava, COO, AT&BS (Airtel Broadband and Telephone Services) at deepak[dot]srivastava[at]airtel[dot]in.
Remember to mark the subject as Urgent OR Imp., otherwise his EA might screen it out... and please be courteous! Please! From wht I know, he is one guy who can REALLY call the shots and screw the asses in lower rung to get justice done to all of us. Thanks!

Any replies?

Did anyone get the normal speeds back again? Has anyone switched to a different ISP yet?

no reply yet. but more of us should write to him...speed not restored yet, dont think it will. thinking of switching to bsnl's 256 UL.

I have a 128kbps ul connection (699pm) and from past few days (4-5) I'm also getting speeds upto 10KBps in day and 20 in nite. Previously it used to be 14-15 in day and 30-32 in nite. Wats hapenning? I live in Faridabad (NCR).

No response from airtel. I have complained at all levels. Everyone is the same. Sent an email to TRAI and it bounced back. No point, no one's gonna follow the law. Unless you know someone, the system is always against you.Waiting for a better ISP and will switch ASAP. I am willing to pay more

We've been waiting for a better ISP since years. Since Airtel announced 8mbps plan, I thought that our speeds might increase a bit. But, since then they have started decreasing and don't surpass 10KBps at 128kbps connection. This is not even 80% of the b/w promised.

promised bandwidth by airtel is actually half of mentioned speeds.it's trai that specifies the limit to be 80%.

TRAI should make it mandatory for all the ISPs to comply with that limit. Aise to Airtel, 128 ke paise leke humesha 64 hi dega.

Back