Airtel Sux Big Time - Speed Problems since Past 1 year!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter slayer213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 17,912
Just checked..not yet.Airtel's crapfest continues...

well same pro in Greater Noida, previously used to get 30-32 KBPS in day and 45-50 in night ,and now i am not crossing even 20,shld i switch over to bsnl,but its hard getting one herehow much time does it get for wiring to hook up and other formalities in bsnl ,thinking of switching over to it!!any ideas plz batao , iwill die of this slow crappy speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i'm in vasundhara encl jus adjacent to noida ..........n it seems the prob is in all the plan nt jus the 256k unltd plan :(:(:(i'm in the 128k unltd plan n i'm getting 8-9kBps durin day ...n 9-10 @night :madness: :madness: :madness: wtf happened to double speeds ..........i use to get 18-10 n 30-34 respectively earlier :( :(

This sucks... we are getting no where like this. It's like airtel likes to toy with its users. Stupid bitches should change the prices and offer 256k for 699 and 512 for 999. :madness: :wall::madness:

"i'm getting 8-9kBps durin day ...n 9-10 @night"
Ditto here with me (noida)
called up customer-care, he said since mine is 128UL (home 699), there's a 1:2 contention ratio and so as long as i was getting above 64kbps, there is nothing to complain abt. WTF?!:mad: I told him it was all ok till a few days back, why this sudden drop? no answer to that.
And yes, he confirmed that Night Double has been withdrawn :madness: move over airtel...

"change the prices and offer 256k for 699 and 512 for 999."
Absolutely!

No problems here. On my 128k connection, I am getting 18-20 K during daytime and 36-40 after 11 :)

Anyone got Email ids of there Regional Managers/General Manager?? Mass mailing them a common complaint would be a good idea.

Anyone got Email ids of there Regional Managers/General Manager?? Mass mailing them a common complaint would be a good idea.

They are already getting mass calls to CC :P.
I am sure that Regional Managers already know and also expect this.

Back