Almost got the connection but not

• Thread starter Thread starter Dummy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,166

Dummy

Noob Webmaster
I applied for an Airtel connection, and they said it is available in my area now. So paid 1000rs for installation and few days after that my Airtel app showed my new landline number and broadband id..i was eagerly waiting for the connection to be installed. But suddenly they called and said, sorry sir due to some technical issue we are not able to give you a connection now. It will take 1 or 2 months more so cancelling your connection.

I was so disappointed, do you think in future they may be able to give :(

I doubt you will get. I faced similar issue, but knew someone from higher management in Airtel, so was able to get the connection. Airtel is no longer installing boxes, so if your current box is full, they will not install a new box.

@salaxzar Thanks, few months ago the same issue as you mentioned, no boxes are available all are full. I think this might have happened again :( Lost hope in Airtel now...

It is almost 2 months, do you guys think i should give a try? I am using RailWire. But i so into Airtel broadband due to my past experience with them.

Ok @ganesh177 Today got a call from Airtel saying 2 Mbps speed is available, and 4 Mbps max can be given. But still they will verify and let me know the feasibility

I will be trying tomorrow to see whether they are available now in our area, my question is They got my proof and photo and all the documents needed. Should i need to submit again if a connection is available?

Back