Amazon AppStore for Google Android (Now available in India)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 10,812
So if I don't have a card, I can't sign up?
Dafaq?

Advantages:1 paid app for free every day.Paid apps available in 200 countries. Not for us of course. But Google Play does not offer paid apps in lots of countries, they now get an option.Disadvantages:Supposed to be a battery hog.Apps are updated through Amazon AppStore so you need it to continue getting the updates.And of course, as mentioned above, you need a credit card even to get free apps.From what I remember, it requires you to enable one-click-purchase so you might accidentally end up buying apps you were not going to buy.As for the latest version... It should update to the latest by itself if you have an older version.

I ain't activating a card just for the app store. I'll try 'other' methods.

Not sure. Never used it. This might help
I need to install an update for my app. Check for updates in the My Apps list.
Launch the Appstore app from your mobile device, press the Menu button, tap My Apps, and tap Update Available to see which of your installed apps have pending updates.
Note: The Amazon Appstore for Android team tests app updates before making them available in Appstore. This may result in updates being available in other marketplaces before they're available in Amazon Appstore for Android.
Source

Back