Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Amazon fuel cashback arrived today. cashback is supposed to appear in icici statement and is not going to Amazon Pay balance.

Cute that ICICI tells me to check my card statement which it does not get updated for 2-3 days.

Last edited:
If my CC is being used on my friend's Amazon account, would I still get the cashback?

Your Card account will no longer earn 5% Back and will earn 3% Back instead, if the Amazon.in account from which you applied for your Card account or the Amazon.in account you confirmed and selected to earn 5% Back: (i) no longer has an eligible Prime membership; (ii) no longer has your Card account loaded in that Amazon.in account; (iii) is closed; (iv) is used to select a different Card account to earn 5% Back at Amazon.in; or Whether a purchase earns 3% Back or 5% Back is determined at the time your eligible Amazon.in purchase is made.

You are right, I think. I had a hard time comprehending this specific section.

Got this card approved yesterday after waiting nearly a month after doing video KYC. Limit is 1.5 lakh. I actually applied in September (lol) and did the KYC in December, and there’s two inquiries in my CIBIL report (one in September and one in December).

I applied 2 days back and today got sms that card has been approved, activate online payment. The card has been added to my Amazon account. I also got email email from icici that we updated the usage settings on your cc. But no kyc was done and I do not have details of the card. It looks like there was some existing cc already issued to me which I was not aware of?

My application was rejected with no reason given sometime in the last 2.5 yrs though I am an old customer & it claimed to be pre approved 😝 & also got a deluge of emails about it.Then they offered me 3 pre approved cards thru my icici login again a deluge of emails & phone calls of which I could select one. Finally in 2020 I got a call from my RM that's when I accepted their 'Coral CC'. The limit given was a piddly amount as compared to my other cards but I knew they themselves would wake up & increase it which they did last year. They even made the mistake of asking me for my feedback which I gave. A free & v frank one.🤣🤣

Last edited:
I cant generate the pin, got email from icici that pin was sent by sms which it wasnt or login to netbanking to generate but cc is not linked to the netbanking account and i do not know the card number and cvv to link it to netbanking, pysical card will be sent in 7 working days.

Within a few hours you get information about logging in to the web portal, and the card gets added to your Amazon account. You didn't get any SMS or anything?

Back