Apple Media Event September 10 2013

I am sure people said the same thing about Windows XP. 2GB is more than enough.
Lol. True. But then laptops and desktops are a different thing. I won't mind 3gb Ram but currently I feel 2gb is good enough.

2GB is good enough today. 2GB might not be good enough few months from today. That's how technology evolves... 4GB is barely minimum for Windows 8 today. If you do any serious work, you need more.

64 bit processor, fingerprint scanner, is nothing more than a gimmick, which were highly required for Apple(and no complaints because everyone doing this in their own way). There customers were getting bored with ios6. So finally they released ios7 which getting mixed response, some people liking it some not like movie Ra.One... LolI accept the fact that iPhones are little smoother in terms of performance it's just because of it is highly optimized os with lots of restrictions(when compared to Android). They still have lower resolution display. I don't believe the trick behind launching 5c going to help iPhone so much because there's a huge noise everything, as cheap, cheap, cheap..... iPhone...,, and more than performance or features, iPhone is better known for glamour and status defining device, so some people might go for flagship devices like htc one or S4 etc, rather than someone called cheap.

yes, the HTC One has been such a huge hit, it might just take HTC to being the biggest tech company of all time.

Sense UIv5 :puke: ,failed HTC ONE. People who liked the look of HTC ONE(who came from Non-HTC devices) and bought it, most of them got disappointed with the UI. For HTC fans (who already had previous HTC Phones) it's the best phone ever made.

Back