Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
the diesel version that i got is crap in first and second gear. otherwise its great. fiesta is generally better. and cheaper. fiat has priced linea pretty competitively as it could have been placed in the civic category. the engine is small and that is where the problem lies. i am not sure about the petrol version. go through the threads on teambhp. they have massive threads on linea petrol and diesel both.

linea is really nice car, I happened to know from a nearby friend that its d only car from tata whose manufacturing process is nt yet automated 100%.And it takes hours to get d body painted of linea since they they have incorporated some special process , thats why linea is so heart-throbbing and sleek.

think scientifically, there might be some problem when it was assembling in the factory, some wrong threading of bolts and nuts might have happened. In the manufacturing unit all the shock absorbers will be manufactured with same composition of materials or incomplete casting of materials . if all the bikes have got this problem then company would have stopped manufacturing PULSAR bikes.:inodding:

Manufacturing of Pulsar 200 is stopped now :P

and i know we all know why that happened. the bikes are awesomely defective and the company dealers were not capable enough to fix the issues.

No, the reason they stopped 200cc production is to sort out their product portfolio. They had too many products with 20cc increments in engine, now there are only three pulsars: 150cc180cc220cc Fastest Indian ;)IMO the 150cc shouldn't even be called a Pulsar. Re-brand it as Discover 150 or something.

There were some speculation that Discover 150 would come in and P150 would be discontinued

Back