Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
honda is treating india as a second grade market. the car business. they are pricing their cars so high that they are now competing in the luxury segment. honda city is in 9 lakh category. accord has a model that is priced above 25 lakhs. and from what i have heard... the service centers of honda are so jam packed that you have to take an appointment to get your car serviced. you cannot just get there with your car and ask to get it serviced. and spare parts? they are so expensive. a broken silencer can cost you around 20K for the honda city.

this is one of the major reasons i am ignoring the lovely honda city for not so impressive fiat linea.

from my analysis digital meters would not be that bad :notallowed:anyways if it shows 120 by ur analysis the speed would be ranging around 115-120kmph but not less than that:D

i am selling two swifts to get linea dude.

parents wont let me buy another hatch. :)

it's time to go sedan.

----------

stupid move i know considering the major traffic problem in delhi ncr region.

I think the service wait list is common for pretty much everyone except Maruti. I have to book atleast one week in advance for my Hyundai servicing. If I land up there unannounced, I will just be given random timelines and a shabbily serviced car.

had no clue :D

i have only owned maruti cars till now.

looks like i am in for some rude shocks with fiat ownership. :(

----------

i guess it is a good policy to have schedules for customers provided it is followed properly.

actually bajaj pulsar 220 is no longer the fastest production bike in india. yamaha launched a daytona kit for their r15. and if that kit is installed, r15 can touch 150 which is more than the top speed of bajaj pulsar 220.

Back