Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
Karizma will always remain THE bike for me. No number of Pulsars can change that fact. Bajaj has killed the Pulsar. All of them now look the same, and it is pretty much everywhere.

@piyush:seems in a month or so.while all bike manufacturers scrapped Fuel injection(FI) from their bikes including TVS and Bajaj ,Hero Honda definitely seems convinced of FI.

they have the honda power. bajaj and tvs have international partners but they mostly develop their technology inhouse.

hero honda and honda deal is going to last for another couple of years. i think 2011... if honda pulls back their support, hero honda could get in real trouble.

That bodywork on new Karizma is worth 7-8 kilos at least! Looks so silly. There is an uncle in my city who makes this type of Hayabusa inspired bodywork for people who want to 'mod' their Spendors and such. New Kariza looks just as comical.

Mechanically I expect the bike to be good, specially if it is fuel injected. Honda's tech is definitely superior and proven compared to anything Bajaj might have done with its P220 DTS-Fi experiment.

----------

^it seems hero honda is left whatever they had.no more honda support.honda is busy on their own bikes here.

Munjals still pay royalty to Honda for every Hero-Honda bike they sell. They have an agreement till 2014, which will likely be renewed. You can't expect a #$%@#$% Munjal to hire engineers and invest tens of crores in R&D, it is easier from their viewpoint to pay hundreds of crore to Honda every year.

If the new Karizma has FI, that would definitely have come with Honda's help. Munjals are only good enough for designing new stickers.

if HONDA splits from hero honda then nobody can beat HONDA bikes in INDIAN MARKET:notallowed:

as am using 180cc bike i had rided my bike a max speed of 120kmph :inodding:and i think we can go above 15okmph:pleasehelp: but anyways waiting for some reply:readtherules:

150 kmph real or on the bike? The speedos on the bikes are not accurate enough. So though it might show 120, the real speed will be lesser than that.

Honda's 2 wheeler department in India has been a major let down. Their focus seems to be on the mass market, and in that effort, they even lost the bike fanatics. I had booked the Unicorn within 2 days of its launch, without even checking out the bike. Though I still love my bike, Honda has done very little to enhance its appeal. Contrast that with Bajaj which went hammer and tongs upgrading the Pulsar every few months, setting new benchmarks in the 150cc and above segment. Honda has been a mere spectator, going back to their scooter business. They need some serious inspiration from their 4 wheeler counterparts who simply dictate the segments they are in, inspite of some ridiculous pricing strategies.

Back