Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
^:thumb::thumb:

Pulsar 220 (2009) is the new king. Amazing value for money. Well done, Bajaj. Considering buying myself, but can't really use if you are used to cars. Gets so damn hot here. :(

yeap. i bought the yamaha fz16 coz i fell in love with it :P

but i drive it rarely.

the situation is so bad that i have driven it for around 750 in 3-4 months. and had to get 2 services done to prevent any problems with the yamaha warranty.

the service station guys were worried that frequent oil change might not be good for the bike. :D

as for pulsar 220... i have no trust in bajaj brand. they keep experimenting with their customers. this is just the latest edition. it looks hot and sexy right now.

the problems would be apparent after a couple of months.

my personal experience dealing with bajaj service centers tell me that the guys working at most of these stations are not trained enough to service these new generation bikes...

that is why bajaj launched their pro-biking showrooms and service stations.

those are limited in numbers.

----------

but then my experience dealing with yamaha service centers has been TERRIBLE! http://auto.indivibes.net/pickup-yamaha-gurgaon-6/

pulsar 200 will have most probably stopped production.fuel injection is scrapped from P220(pulsar 220cc) and it gained 1bhp more and claimed top whack is 145kmph.this means pulsar 220 is cheaper now at around 70K ex-showroom.Bajaj might have plans to bring KTM brand 125-250cc bikes here in India.

they have those plans for months now. the company needs to improve its customer support before they launch any more desi superbikes. the customer suffer in the end.

The new Pulsar 2009 edition is nothing but some changes in the look, specially in 150CC model.. Even I hate Bajaj.. There gear box is one of the worst in the market..

i think only the 220cc model features their new 'range' of technologies... they have removed some previously used technologies which turned out to be not so great in indian conditions in this bike. cant remember what they are. oil cooling perhaps?

Back