Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,776
Both Pulsar 200 dtsi and Pulsar 220 Fuel Injected models have been discontinued. They are clearing old stocks only.So after Pulsar 180cc, you make a straight jump to Pulsar 220cc, which is a great bike at Rs. 70,000. This has cleared their product portfolio, and from now on upgrades should come slower. I expect Pulsar 220cc to remain unchanged for another 36 months. It is very well sorted, comparable to Honda products. I was shocked by the refinement even on short ride. Service experience depends on dealer really, all dealers get good training, but some try to cut costs by not employing sufficient staff or employing 'low quality' staff who are cheaper. I have an Activa too, and HMSI expereince has been the worst. Even LML used to provide better service than HMSI. So can't generalize about Bajaj. Every company has good and bad dealers.

Honda service is among the worst. Earlier, they used to be very good. But ever since the Unicorn was launched, they have become arrogant. I remember the difference between my first service and all subsequent services. They ensured that I felt it was a burden on them to service my vehicle.

yeap i have heard pretty sad stories about honda service stations. i thought hero honda was bad. but after watching yamaha and bajaj auto personally, hero honda actually looks pretty good.

so has anyone tested the new pulsar 220 dtsi??wat's its max. speed????and wud some1 enlighten me how come old technology"DTSi" is faster than the newer "Dtsfi" :pleasehelp:did anyone notice the fastest indian ad hasn't been shot in india!!!

bajaj does not seem to shoot most of their outdoor ads in india. same case with tvs apache i guess.

Hero Honda is decent service wise. Their dealers have so many bikes to service, this is why they seem worse than they are. Thankfully the HH products are very reliable, so don't need anything more than typical oil change, filter cleaning etc.

Old karizma looked better .. anyways any idea when its launching?

Back