BBG FN Combo 600 will we get PSU 20% discount?

• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,170

dhoni

fedup with ts ccs
ISP
BSNL
In the plan BBG FN Combo 600 (old name: BB 500 C+ Combo) they have now revised the free calls from 50 to 250. Other things remains the same.
http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/new_BB/BB_COMBO_lim.htm

My friend wants to switch to this plan. The BSNL people first were telling there was no such plan and finally they have agreed that there is a plan. But now in the BSNL office they say that if we switch to this plan we won't get 20% PSU employees discount. Is it true?

Who are those BSNL People ? Customer care executives? Better you personally meet the Commercial Officer and submit the application to him/her.He/She can confirm you about 20% concession. If I am not wrong all Home plans are eligible for this PSU 20% concession.My feeling: Day by day even those circles known for slightly better CC getting worse.

You will get 20 % discount on all available plans. You might have talked to some ignorant government employee in BSNL. Go ahead and change the plan. You can also check with the accounts officers. If still no result, you can complain to Nodal officer and Appellate authority. Address and phone no on the backside of your bill.

i am also in that same plan (Home Combo 500 c+). but i am still not getting 250 free calls. i checked my april bill online, there is only 50 free calls like before.

i am also in that same plan (Home Combo 500 c+). but i am still not getting 250 free calls. i checked my april bill online, there is only 50 free calls like before.

Talk with the accounts officer and try.

Thanks marcopoloxp,meetdilip. I think those BSNL officers are ignorant.

actually this is my plan "BBG-FN-HOME-500-COMBO-PLUS-MONTHLY". will i be getting 250 free calls
NO only 175 calls no change
.:BB COMBO:.
If the change is effected last month you should get this month. free calls as posted in web site.
Loading Portal... Jaipur is included.
Check your plan orders.

NO only 175 calls no change

you said no change. but before i was getting 50 calls free not 175.. didn't you notice my plan its 500 combo plus

you said no change. but before i was getting 50 calls free not 175.. didn't you notice my plan its 500 combo plus

The plan name is "BBG FN Combo 600"... Previously it is called "BB 500 C+ Combo"

Back