Feedback on BSNL Broadband BBG FN Combo 600 Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter daemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 16,343
vinay sam said:
Hi Sujit.m,
The 1st month bill will near upto ₹2000, don't panic on seeing it. It is just because you are installing newly. ₹2000 on 1st bill is due to that they don't charge anything while installing. Everything including your landline handset, modem & service charges comes on the billing alone. So, you don't need to pay the line man installing in your home (tipping him depends upon your wish). From the 2nd month you will get regular billing (Increase in bill amount always depends on your call and day time broadband usage limit exceeding). You can also cancel the landline while you order for connection if you wish. But if you use it, you can avail 250 free local calls within bsnl network (other network call charges apply).
Hope you are satisfied with the reply...
Thanks for reply.. :)In my area bsnl underground line was installed about 7-8 years ago.
Because no one has bsnl connection here now. Does it need to change ?

i am using FN600 max speed available in my area is 216 kbps. more info on screenshots

the max data that can be downloaded per day is approx

monthly data, may be different as i've not used full time for whole month (from 7 - 25) actually from 8 th to 24 cuz the 25th's downloads start today 2 am. its just 00:29 now

i use networx suggested by someone form this community to track usage.

shows my fair usage and unlimited usage, but i've just set the limti to some 100 GBs or so
and to automate the connection i use iNetProtetor

i sleep usually by 12 and put the computer on but monitor + extra hdds + speakers and stuff off
the download starts at 2 am and stops at 8 am. its okay.. http/ftp downloads are scheduled on the idm queue
and the scheduler on the Utorrent. wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 and see the download stopped. this is actually cool.

extremely happy with the plan cuz hundreds of GIGS of data downloaded while I sleep just for INR 600.

Back