Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 46,396
May be it's that Beam does not FUP if you go over once in a while but they FUP users who regularly go overboard.

I think their FUP system is F**Ked... This is the third month in a row where I keep getting 10mbps post FUP everynow and then... Last month it lasted for a week on stretch once...

enjoy while you can. they would eventually notice their bandwidth bill and enforce them strictly. i mean even if they are paying 3-4 rupees per GB... their plans could result in some serious consumption.

400gb downloads (and more than double uploads) per month is more than enjoying :P

Tell me your account no :P

Ok, its been two months now on beam. Only about 12 hours downtime till now overall. And excellent speeds all day long, and no drop in connectivity. In fact, my ip address is the same for about 1-2 weeks :thumbup (2):. And their customer care is lot better than before. appreciate beam, keep up the good work! Beam, U ROCK :applause:.

Ok, its been two months now on beam. Only about 12 hours downtime till now overall. And excellent speeds all day long, and no drop in connectivity. In fact, my ip address is the same for about 1-2 weeks :thumbup (2):. And their customer care is lot better than before. appreciate beam, keep up the good work! Beam, U ROCK :applause:.

Frankly they are surprising us...

It's Nice when you hear some good reviews about Beam!! It's been 14days since i called their support, Hoping not to call them at least by next 15 days.

Any one from vanasthalipuram? i think there is no outlet here. I am planning to shift to beam from Bsnl. Im planning to buy D-Link DSL 2750U ADSL Modem + N300 Wireless Router this can be used to BSNL but after shifting to Beam does my router support it? Please reply guys

Any one from vanasthalipuram? i think there is no outlet here. I am planning to shift to beam from Bsnl. Im planning to buy D-Link DSL 2750U ADSL Modem + N300 Wireless Router this can be used to BSNL but after shifting to Beam does my router support it? Please reply guys
Sorry but N300 ADSL doesnt work with Beam. You gotta get a new Wifi Normal broadband router to work with beam.
A friend of mine stays near Vanasthalipuram its good overall in that area according to him.

Back