Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 46,397
The thing is which is already told by me many times ... Customer Care doesnt have anything to do but to do register a ticket. the whole thing lies with the local technician people and branch office.
The internet hardly gets disconnected from server and from the past 2 months, My connection wasn't down. Firstly after taking the connection, you need to keep the local technician's contact number with you( he might say he has CUG connection) they will have some other alternative. if u befriend him, he'l be helpful and you will experience Airtel wise internet and which i am experiencing now.!! Unfortunately i have to give the technician a 100 once a 6 months, which doesnt even bother me, Cos me aint spending much on Reliance or Airtel.

But overall the connectivity is pretty good and very stable.... I have used this connected for a about 4-5 months and never faced extended outages for days max faced outage for about 7-8 hrs at a stretch and during that time their entire network was down.
take my solid advise and call the local techncian or contact the branch manager and ask him rectify your upload problem ASAP. and give him chai paani money..:fingers-crossed:

techfreek could you please do a speedtest via speedtest.net on the New Delhi server and One in the US (Washington) so that I can show the beam techs that the upload is fine, now I am getting around .4 Mbps and they are annoying me that that is good enough.

Can any body tell me the installation charges ?
500 MAX. Dont pay anything more than that!

techfreek could you please do a speedtest via speedtest.net on the New Delhi server and One in the US (Washington) so that I can show the beam techs that the upload is fine, now I am getting around .4 Mbps and they are annoying me that that is good enough.

hey dude, I am at my office and i can Post Speedtest of 1mbps plan?

Its 1mbps here at office and here are the results..

Reg,the uploads speeds, the max i observed on a 15mbps Plan to usa servers was 10mbps. it is well over 8mbps.

500 MAX. Dont pay anything more than that!

Thanks for quick reply :)

Is there any plan in which installation is free (half yearly or yearly)

Thanks in advance

Thanks for quick reply :)

Is there any plan in which installation is free (half yearly or yearly)

Thanks in advance
Half year and yearly plans get free installation.

I am getting around .4 Mbps and they are annoying me that that is good enough.

This is the actual upload on a 1mbps connection, The speedtest.net is showing random results. i think you should get atleast 50% upload i.e 7.5Mbps.

Yes killer plans! But I am on beam, and I will say the Support SUCK!!
I made a online payment , I received a confirmation from ccavenue. Beam is still sending me warning sms that my connection will be disconnected! Raised 7 tickets with their CC regarding this!
I am also facing automatic disconnection every 10 sec! It redirects to portal page .. So irritating !!!

One thing I have learned from experience is that never trust the online payment system for these small operators. Especially when they do not have a solid customer support system. The best option is to either make the payment at their office or, what I do, ask them to send a collection executive and collect the payment from you.

This is the actual upload on a 1mbps connection, The speedtest.net is showing random results. i think you should get atleast 50% upload i.e 7.5Mbps.

Thanks man I think I would be more than happy even I get just around 4 Mbps upload but of .2 to .4 Mbps is just too bad right now.... my reliance ADSL connection gives me much better results.

Here is what I am getting and if I try the upload test for files more than 1 MB the test just sits there forever

https://testmy.net/

Back