Beetel 220bx Latest Firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMafioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 79,604
Dear all,

the new firmware 3.06 is available in the new modem 220BXI only...:P
and i don't think the 3.04 is available to download for the old 220BX.
i had 3.04 in my old 220BX, since i wanted the new 3.06 I upgraded from the beetel website..and crap the old 3.00 came on my modem...modem got spoilt packets getting droped..frequent disconnects....so I called and they sent the new 220BXI for me which had 3.06 in it already.:thumbsup:
I got into talking with the Airtel chap...who gave me some valuable tip by which i was able to understand how i cud get 2mbps for longer duration than most people...its been a week and things have gone wonderfully...Damn I need a new HDD...:mad:..this old is full now...:redface:
I hope the trick works fr you guys also.... I don't want to disclose it on the web but I'm willing to disclose on 1~1 basis using messenger or phone...
Again its only a trick... not a crack which is permanent... Some may know about it already..:) Thanks all...

@kyrl From where ?

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting tried here. No go.

Are there any methods by which this newer firmware can be extracted from the modem ?

Please do not try the link below...
it has the old firmware version 3.00
this firmware if loaded may cause your modem to go bad...
call customer care and ask for a new modem Beetel 220BXI instead...:)

New Page 1
Try here. No idea how latest,the usb drivers and firmware updates are.

See post 13. Just now downloaded latest. from link-removed.@kyrl The best ISP in India. When do you think they will update the site ???

I think Beetel have to put the updated firmware up 1st and then Airtel would follow....link-removed has old firmware too.

what are the advantages with new firmware..? i got 3.00 do i need a update .. ?

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beeteldr1.png

@demigod : As it is there is no problem, ( mine is OK for the past one year and programmed for for both Airtel and Dataone ). Leave it alone ! Just in case a serious problem arises ( as reported by @kyrl ) I feel no need to upgrade. Download the latest firmware ( direct in IE) and save it for future.

@demigod : As it is there is no problem, ( mine is OK for the past one year and programmed for for both Airtel and Dataone ). Leave it alone ! Just in case a serious problem arises ( as reported by @kyrl ) I feel no need to upgrade. Download the latest firmware ( direct in IE) and save it for future.

Okay.As you mentioned i don't have any problem.So i'm not updating thanks

Back