Index of /download/Beetel 220bx Combo drivers

Name Last modified Size Description

Parent Directory 17-Feb-2007 08:14 -
Beetel220BX_USB_Auto..> 11-Jul-2006 08:44 3.0M
Dialer_Beetel_220BX.exe 11-Jul-2006 08:45 2.3M
T28-0q-003.img 11-Jul-2006 08:46 1.8M

-------------------------

----------------------------------------------
3. Latest . Bharti website at Bangalore. Sorry Bangaluru !
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkxzRqVHb2gAEehXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE5bGZhY2k3BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTEEY29sbwNzazEEdnRpZANGNzU1XzczBGwDV1Mx/SIG=1445aj8kj/EXP=1202100211/**http%3a//59.144.47.27/Firmwares/Beetel%2520220Bx%2520New%2520Firmware/Beetel%2520Combo%2520Firmware/T2H-0Q-001.img

wow good work.But how did u got this links..? :)

@demigod
Just typed T2H-0q-001.img in Google search & Yahoo search. Yahoo grabbed the latest ! only one entry. ( will try Answers.com also )

google reference to IBF site
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=googlebeetelfwerror2id7.jpg

==============================================
------ google error http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1172/googlebeetelfwerrorkt3.th.jpg

delete .th for blowup.

The old version 3.04L and 3.00L had problems where firmware is slow in loading....only the new Modem 220 BXI with firmware version 3.06L loads the page quick...in fact i haven't seen any other modem router page open so quick...:redface:

Thanks essbebe i thought you gone through this ..

@demigod will you pls give your experience about this image file isnt it the same file (T28-0q-003.img and T2H-0Q-001.img)?... because i am still getting the same info.used winrar and directed towards the img file do i need anything else ?..

@essbabe well dont know ..this is what i got from beetelmodems. do you have any link for firmware update ?
Even with this firmware i am having all the options like NAT,Security,DYndns etc. and no other problem except it takes 3-5 min load in browser.

Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-4.3

There is no need to talk about BXI modem since the topic say "Where to get latest firmware for Beetel 220BX" :P

@demigod. No use . Everybody wants to say something, without adding anything new. Frustrating , if the firmware is not uploaded , and no link to download same,but claim it is the best and latest !! Airtel will wait for Beetelmodems and beetelmodems will wait for Bharti and Bharti will wait for ??? !!!( all same group!)BTW how many times , we open the modem page ? Once a week or month or if there is any problem?.Rather if any additional facilities are available ( screenshot preferred) compared to old model should be specified.

FYI I am trying to find the latest firmware...meanwhile.
My mentioning about the BXI modem was for people who would like to
get rid of the loading problem for ever...cud get their modem replaced for the new one. For those with older firmware 3.00L can either forget about a firmware upgrade and carry on using what they already have or can get their modems replaced if their modems are giving them trouble.
By posting wrong links in this threads lots of people have actually reverted back to older firmware 3.00L from 3.04L...which in some cases spoils the modem.... So we all should calm down and use what we have for now...if its giving trouble then go ahead and replace it with new one.:redface:

There is no need to talk about BXI modem since the topic say "Where to get latest firmware for Beetel 220BX" :P
READ THE 1ST THREE POSTS and you will realise how wrong you are..

essbebe you seem like the only person desperate to get the lastest firmware link. Everything ok with you there bud.
@demigod. No use . Everybody wants to say something, without adding anything new.
Frustrating , if the firmware is not uploaded , and no link to download same,but claim it is the best and latest !! Airtel will wait for Beetelmodems and beetelmodems will wait for Bharti and Bharti will wait for ??? !!!
( all same group!)
BTW how many times , we open the modem page ? Once a week or month or if there is any problem?.Rather if any additional facilities are available ( screenshot preferred) compared to old model should be specified.

I have the Beetel 220BXI modem. and i cant open the firmware till i connect it with the USB cable. Is there something wrong with my modem?How do I fix this?

Well there can be many things you could try....
1st try reinstalling your network card apart...if possible get latest drivers.
if it still doesn't work then try doing hard reset, i.e., using the reset button on the modem's back(beware this will bring it back to old default settings, so u wud have to reconfigure it)
If it still doesn't work...You can either continue using your modem just the way it is or if its giving other trouble too you can look to get it replaced.
The CC should not have any trouble replacing it when u tell them that you cant open the firmware. So its all up to you.:) Good Luck......:redface:

I have the Beetel 220BXI modem. and i cant open the firmware till i connect it with the USB cable. Is there something wrong with my modem?
How do I fix this?

Due to frequent failure/s in BB Airtel connection late night could not edit the message.Complained to Airtel this morning and even after replacing with new modem 220BXI line noise is high, and snr varies between 6 and 31 db. Line fault will be attended to , in a day or two.

Back