Beetel 220bx Latest Firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMafioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 79,603
honstly looking at your screenshot looks like you already tried to do an update.
:P....Which hasn't gone too well
Okay.As you mentioned i don't have any problem.So i'm not updating thanks

honstly looking at your screenshot looks like you already tried to do an update.
:P....Which hasn't gone too well

How do you say that.. ? :redface:

Old 220bx didn't have a management tab.... but may be some of them did i guess...:P

How do you say that.. ? :redface:

Hmm well i know one thing for sure. The new beetel 220BXI v3.06L is better in performance... modem webpage opens pretty quick.. more options in the firmware... so on...:redface:

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

latest firmware for Beetel 220BxAdsl2modem. . Many thanks to @demigod.

@essbabe Just updated with the firmware but still getting old version in device info ..

Device Info

Board ID: 96338L-2M-8M Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-4.3 This information reflects the current status of your DSL connection.

Line Rate - Upstream (Kbps): 480 Line Rate - Downstream (Kbps): 2048 LAN IP Address: 192.168.251.01 MAC Address: 00-00-00-00-00-00 Default Gateway: X.X.X.X
Primary DNS Server: X.X.X.X
Secondary DNS Server: X.X.X.X
Date/Time: Sat Feb 2 23:52:13 2008

??

@soroccoheaven
Mine is old http://i23.tinypic.com/xgkx6u.jpg version 1.0.37.0.7
seems yours is still older.! correction feb 3rd : new version1.0.37-4.3
Compare the software version 3.06.xxxx seems latest.

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

extract that package using winrar.there is a pdf file which has instruction how to upgrade firmware
extract/copy the firmware (T2H-0Q-001.img) in to Desktop .Then open Modem Webpage.
There in (1) Managment select (2) update software and the (3) Choose T2H-0Q-001.img
Click update. Wait till it updates and reboot.
Caution : Don't reset/switch off the modem while updating firmware.wait till it reboots
Screenshot: check this for easy instruction
~~~~~~~
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1...eupdateje6.png
by @demigod.

Thanks essbebe i thought you gone through this ..@demigod will you pls give your experience about this image file isnt it the same file (T28-0q-003.img and T2H-0Q-001.img)?... because i am still getting the same info.used winrar and directed towards the img file do i need anything else ?..@essbabe well dont know ..this is what i got from beetelmodems. do you have any link for firmware update ?Even with this firmware i am having all the options like NAT,Security,DYndns etc. and no other problem except it takes 3-5 min load in browser.Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16mBootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-4.3

Thanks essbebe i thought you gone through this ..

@demigod will you pls give your experience about this image file isnt it the same file (T28-0q-003.img and T2H-0Q-001.img)?... because i am still getting the same info.used winrar and directed towards the img file do i need anything else ?..

@essbabe well dont know ..this is what i got from beetelmodems. do you have any link for firmware update ?
Even with this firmware i am having all the options like NAT,Security,DYndns etc. and no other problem except it takes 3-5 min load in browser.

Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-4.3

This (T2H-0Q-001.img) was the version given to me by Airtel rep. and it works fine for me.past few day i don't have any offsync or disconnect problem :).I don't know about the other version.

The version mentioned by kyrl 3.06 is available for BXI version modem.Hardware for this modem differs ( Board ID: 96338L-2M-16M ).

Back