Beetel 450 TC1 and BSNL Broadband wifi problem.

• Thread starter Thread starter mandster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 44,428
flexfreak said:
Thanks a mandster and essbebe, Even i faced same issue with Beetel 450TC1,
i had latest firmware TM4-0Q-025 which was not letting me to edit authentication type
in wireless settings(which was disabled and customised for airtel broadband).
i degraded the firmware to TM4-0Q-020 where i am able to edit it.
firmware link:http://122.166.105.80/Firmwares.html
Suggested :another earlier Firmware: . WIFI authentication problems.
wait....will post later.
link-removed.com/?d=BH706E9B]link-removed - LINK Not available.
Its version is Beetel4-0Q-016. and its size is 1.30 MB.

TRY mtu VALUE 1492 . all other entries OK.
feedback.

Thanks a lot essbebe :) :) i did it :) i had 0 35 in PVC 2 so i edited PVC2 with 1 and 36 and saved it. Then i edited PVC0 with 0 and 35 and entered username password with Encapsulation PPPoE LLC and saved and restarted with current settings hurray for my surprise it got connected :)

Thanks a lot essbebe :) :) i did it :) i had 0 35 in PVC 2 so i edited PVC2 with 1 and 36
and saved it. Then i edited PVC0 with 0 and 35 and entered username password with Encapsulation PPPoE
LLC and saved and restarted with current settings hurray for my surprise it got connected :)

Congrats. But not a very convincing tweak ! I am using PVC2 !!
wait.....

essbebe said:
flexfreak said:
Thanks a mandster and essbebe, Even i faced same issue with Beetel 450TC1,
i had latest firmware TM4-0Q-025 which was not letting me to edit authentication type
in wireless settings(which was disabled and customised for airtel broadband).
i degraded the firmware to TM4-0Q-020 where i am able to edit it.
firmware link:122.166.105.80 - /Firmwares/IPTV-FIRMWARE/FIRMWARE/BEETEL-450TC1/
Suggested :another earlier Firmware: . WIFI authentication problems.
wait....will post later.
link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Its version is Beetel4-0Q-016. and its size is 1.30 MB.

wait pleASE ........

TRY mtu VALUE 1492 . all other entries OK.
feedback.
how can i upgrade firmware of my beetel 450tc1 from tm4-0q-025 to tm4-0q-020 after downloading it??how can i open that ras file and upgrade it?

how can i upgrade to tm4-0q-020 from tm4-0q-025?i downloaded the file but how i have to upgrade firmware by opening the file?please help me i have to open the file by using what?

why you want to change the firmware? reasons ?Procedure is very simple, but anxious you should notmake the router useless.Which modem you are using now ? Beetel450TCI? In Lan mode wifi mode ?Let us try to solve your problem by different way.If still not solved, . Then go for FW upgrade or downgrade.feedback.

hii essbebe!I am new to this and I guess I have a different type of problem!I cannot change the settings of my modem, whenever i change them and save the settings the previous settings are applied again for my modem!I cannot change the settings at all.I am stuck with the previous airtel username and password though i m usin bsnl now!Please suggest how can i change the settings of my modem!I have a beetel 450TC1 modem!PLZ PLZ!Very Urgent!

There are many PVC's. select PVC O and enter vpi/vci 0 and 35 for BSNL.
select others one by one and deactivate them.
or you can select PVC2 with default vpi/vci 0 and 35.
if in :LAN mode you can connect
For wifi use : ssid MNGMT or Airtel with key 0987654321
disable mac filter. acs cwmp menu items.
If you want to set your own FW upgrade/downgrade will be needed.
Post STATUS Device info page screen shot.

quick ref:Beetel 110TCI configure 1. : MODEMS & ROUTERS - My Broadband Forum - Broadband Discussion forum
or Beetel 450TCI manual /Firmware : MODEMS & ROUTERS - My Broadband Forum - Broadband Discussion forum

Hi essbebe,Need your help in order to configure my 450TC1 Beetel router with BSNL broadband. Please note that, I have successfully completed below steps -1. logged on to 192.168.1.1 and changed router configuration according to BSNL setting2. restarted router and now I am able to connect to internate through LAN connection.But now I need to setup wireless connection between this router and my laptop. for this, I need to change the Authentication Type to "WPA2-PSK" or "WPA PSK". But presently the Authentication Type is set to "WPA2 Enterprise" and the drop down list is disabled. So I am unable to make this change (from "WPA2 Enterprise" to "WPA2-PSK"). As you suggested I tried eith MTU value 1492 also, but did not get any result.Plz need your help!

OPTION1:
For wifi use : ssid2 MNGMT WEP key 0987654321
Later add your MAC address.
Or

OPTION2:
Firmware downgrade/upgrade to be tried
to have your own choice of SSID/security code.
Firmware TM4-0Q-008 ras seems to work.
My 450TCI adsl input not working : combined with Beetel 110BXi or Beetel 110TCI.

ChANGED ONE SSID as essbebebsnl !
One advantage, with this model.
Seems to reject any FW not applicable to this model !!!
But if you are a beginner let me know. Don"t attempt.
Upload screen shot of wifi Page ? Any radial server column ?
Magic Screenshot
Mention firmware version as seen on top of Device Info.

Back