Beetel 450 TC1 and BSNL Broadband wifi problem.

• Thread starter Thread starter mandster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 44,428
I have the same model of router, i have configured everything, but i get disconnected very often . Here is what i notice when i loose the connection:i see internet light goes off and DSL light remains stable , is this something that we need to configure on device? is there any problem ??? BSNL confirms that they dont have any issueI have the same model of router, i have configured everything, but i get disconnected very often . Here is what i notice when i loose the connection:i see internet light goes off and DSL light remains stable , is this something that we need to configure on device? is there any problem ??? BSNL confirms that they dont have any issue

How old is the modem? Is there any disturbance on the line?

Thanks a mandster and essbebe, Even i faced same issue with Beetel 450TC1,
i had latest firmware TM4-0Q-025 which was not letting me to edit authentication
type in wireless settings(which was disabled and customised for airtel broadband).
i degraded the firmware to{B] TM4-0Q-020{/B] where i am able to edit it.

But even though i am not able to connect to internet. I am using windows 7 when
i troubleshooted it windows says "DNS server not responding" i changed DNS server
to openDNS server IP, dns server automatically , and with the DNS server IP's provided
by BSNL but its no use :( what could be wrong.
I am not able to ping any dns server 100% loss :( I tried uninstalling network adapter
driver too. i am not using any VPN. Please help me
i spent weekend in this without going anywhere :(

In this model say You had selected PVC2 for bsnl vpi vci 0 35.
better to select all other PVC's and deactivate them..
Confirm you connect in PPPoE mode ( userid/PW entered in modem )
Confirm getting Internet in LAN mode.
screenshots etc if required.

2. Nice information about degrading FW to avoid default airtel ssid and key
( which are greyed ) Only one more SSID 2 key can be used/set. .

3. Carefully check boxes in WAN page. all boxes required to be activated are checked.
wait posting a screen shot.
wait....http://www.pcwintech.com/files/screenshots/beetel-450tc1/003.png
4. Click the PVC list for summary

-------------------------------

Hi,

Need your help urgently, I am facing the same issue with Beetel 450TC1 router. I was using it with Airtel earlier and was now shifting to another broadband operator but today I clicked on factory restore settings and everything went haywire.

Now there are two Wifi Networks Airtel and MGMT and I am unable to connect to Airtel. In the wireless tab I am unable to change the Authentication type and it is set to WPA2 enterprise. I cannot change the settings. It also shows some RADIAL settings.

I am also unable to find the older firmware version. Presently I have the 25th version which I again flashed using this link Airtel

However it still does not work. Please help on this. Can anyone share a working link of the older firmware verison or can anyone suggest how do I configure the wireless page when the authentication dropdown is freezed.

Thanks in advance

Back