Best Android phone under 30K

• Thread starter Thread starter Kinjal Savai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,045

Kinjal Savai

Hello, I need 2 suggestions. 1. Which Android phone to buy under 30K? options I can think of is Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Sony Xperia S or Motorola Razr? or any other?2. I need to sell either HTC Desire or Galaxy S. which one should I keep for anther year? Thanks

I would suggest getting either the S2 or the Note.
I would also suggest waiting for the launch of HTC One S if you can wait.
Sony Xperia S is apparently a great phone. Not officially launched I think. Grey market price is around 32K I heard. I hear stories about anomaly in display colors and poor camera shots because of excessive compression by the processor. Check the reviews and decide on this one. I was considering this one before I switch my focus on One X.
Stay away from RAZR because of the display and of course Motorola branding.
Galaxy Nexus is also a very good option. 26K in grey market I heard. Get it over S2/Note if camera is not a priority.
If you can wait, wait for the launch of S3 in the Indian market. That should result in HTC and Sony devices getting significant price cuts.

----------

HTC Desire and Galaxy S. Galaxy S is of course the superior phone but HTC Desire is a better built device. Decision is for yours to make!

Galaxy S is getting a software update from Samsung. It's not ICS but it is still better than what HTC Desire would have today from the company.

Thanks for really quick reply :)Decided to reject note because of the size. I dont think I want to use that big phone. Yes Xperia S is 31000 officially available now (pre book) But have to wait for the review.One X is great phone but I think it will be out of my budget :( One S will be good but dont know how much is the wait. Galaxy Nexus is just 23K which is steal thats why its in my list. For me 5 MP is enough can live with it. And lots of custom rom support for it.Can wait for SIII but I am sure it will be above 35K anyways lets hope for price cut will save me few thousand rupees.

Sorry... that was late night post... its exactly 24K without bill in mumbai. Still cheap and steal price for that pc.

HTC Sensation anyday....@22k it is a steal.moto Atrix 2 is also a good buy.Hope if ur budget is 30k then u dont have to mandatorily touch 30k. The incremental value difference is sometimes very very less with increasing price.

because of new buttons and ICS, I would suggest for HTC one S definitely.S2 is now an old phone OR U can wait for s3 but price may be on higher side.

if you are getting the Galaxy nexus for 24, i think you should go for it. no other deal comes as close to it. stock android. faster updates. and supported by google!

Back