Best Android phone under 30K

• Thread starter Thread starter Kinjal Savai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,045
if you are getting the Galaxy nexus for 24, i think you should go for it. no other deal comes as close to it.

stock android. faster updates. and supported by google!

I'm wondering as to why you're inclined towards getting the one x /s (for yourself) as opposed to the nexus

:|nexus is like a 6 month old phone already. in android world 6 months is like eternity. nexus is already 2 generations old today. nexus would have to be purchased from the grey market. that means no warranty. nexus is on sale for around 24-26K in the grey market. 10K more for a newer phone with quad core and MUCH better camera sounds like a better deal to me. i realize that one x would get price cuts within a month or two. does not concern me. i have waited since october to replace my phone. i am not waiting any more.

S2 is now an old phone

I am planning to buy this in coming 6 month. :(

Go for a Note buddy...Excellent piece...

----------

I am planning to buy this in coming 6 month. :(

If your budget is 30K...then definitely thats a wrong choice... :|

Nah! I dont like huge phone..Note is not pocket able..S2 is.

lolzz...Note can only be carried on "Thaila".

Sorry... that was late night post... its exactly 24K without bill in mumbai. Still cheap and steal price for that pc.
then you should definitely get that. Although I am wondering how they are getting it for such a cheap price. the cheapest price on ebay.com/ebay.hk seems to be ~500$ - 25k.

From the heading u want the best android phone so my vote goes to nexus and if you are keeping the Galaxy S then do check for its hardware availability if it has problems or gets broken later.

Back