Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,441
I tried Bitdefender. I've heard people saying that BitDefender is better than Kaspersky and lightweight, but it sucked bigtime for me. I have 256 MB RAM, and with BitDefender, I had to wait for two minutes after startup to work comfortably. I had a similar experience with Kaspersky Internet Security, so I chose to go with the base antivirus, which was cool.

^^^ same problem here.have 256 mb ram. i havent tried Bitdefender, but have heard a lot about it being the best antivirus and internet security and aslo lightweight. but after i tried kaspersky internet security, i didnt go for any other, found it very lightweight and thats what matters me the most, really dont care how it performs(ofcourse that doesnt mean it sould allow only viruses and block the clean files :P) :D

No dude, I have a working 2 Gig 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM stick. Can't use it as my old stupid motherboard doesn't support DDR2.

^^
Even if it were there I don't think anyone would vote for it.
I think Kaspersky is the best one, but I'm currently using NOD32, beacuse it's lightweight, and I can extend it's trial period (30 days) forever, legally!
dude didnt get you - nod32 is there above
and how can u extend the time period legally ?

Back