Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,443
Till Now 1) kaspersky2) Nod3) Avast4)AVG5) Trend MicroI wish Avast was a bit higher coz I use it

ok tried out outpost for 1 day and i say it sux......too much time during start up : (

if u use the latest nod32 eset smart security suite u dont need a firewall coz it has a built in spam blocker and firewall

How good is the NOD32 firewall? - I believe the suite's in beta so haven't bothered trying it out - waiting for some user feedback first.

i kinda like mcafee... if u just install the antivirus, firewall and leave out rest of the crap then it does not hog a lot of cpu/ram either*happy mcafee user since 2005* (i used zone alarm earlier but the more recent versions are totally crap)

I have a combination of Nod32 and McAfee firewall..running fantabulously well..

well, NOD 32 is best - no doubt n no question - lowest on resources and pretty good scanned....for firewall, i use zonealarm - seems to be good enough, low on resource, free (aur kya chahiye) - any comments for firewall???

ok NOD32 with windows firewall :P :P, working well and damn light.....super fast start up, no cpu usage awesome package :thumbsup: :thumbsup: btw finally NOD32 tops the list(with some company ofcourse)

Back