Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,443
After Kaspersky never felt the need for changing the AVS till i got a subscription for NOD32 and installed in with my WinXP x64,but with KIS I amvery much happy !! will renew it once again :p

Ya, I heard an ad for that antivirus on FM -"Aapke computer mein kaun rehta hai - virus, ya quick heal?"They've copied their layout/interface blindly from Norton/Symantec antivirus.

Norton Antivirus 2008 and Internet Security 2008 beta editions available for download Symantec has now made available the beta versions of their upcoming security software applications. The company has made available beta editions of Norton Antivirus 2008 and Internet Security 2008. The beta versions are free to download and they would run for 30 days before expiring. Symantec [...]

Norton Antivirus 2008 and Internet Security 2008 beta editions available for download

Free antivirus which I use and like.

See AVG Free Advisor - Free antivirus and anti-spyware downloads

They also have free antispyware and rootkit detection :)

update: ah i see there is another antivirus thread. we should combine threads into single ones with the category as the subject. i can rename this thread to just "AntiVirus" and we can merge the two?

Sushubh, can you change this thread's title to just "AntiVirus" and merge it with the other AntiVirus thread posted by manu1991?

Lets try to have all links posted under common categories, shall we? :)

Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac announced Security software maker Symantec has now announced their upcoming antivirus product for the Apple Mac OS X platform. The company announced Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac. This product would be compatible with the recently launched Apple Mac OS X Leopard edition. Symantec said that this application would feature vulnerability protection technology, which [...]

Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac announced

i am tired of hearing QuickHeal antivirus advertising on Radio here in Delhi...

found this in news:

Print Story: Antivirus company's Web site downloads ... a virus on Yahoo! News

The Web site for Indian antivirus vendor AvSoft Technologies has been hacked and is being used to install malicious software on visitors' computers, security researchers said Thursday.

yohoo!

sometime back, an indian banking website was hacked and it was international security software makers who pointed out the problem...

Sunbelt Blog: Breaking: Bank of India seriously compromised

Back