Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,440
great. u just got urself banned for 2 days.

Can we use Nod32 & Macfee together in windows xp....sp2? it says there are 2 antivirus installed, and creating no problems. But still wanted the forum to give me suggestions...Also if only one to be used which one should i keep...? Sify is giving this macfee free and nod is a trial version. Please advise...

I wouldn't trust Sify's bundled AV at all. Even completely free AV products like AVG and AntiVir are more well known and said to be good. Why would you want to keep McAfee bundled with Sify? It's not even an AV product made for standalone desktops.It's made for large LANs. It's a wrong solution for home use.

Dump everything you have and go for :Bitdefender 8 Professional Plus.Its less resource consuming and detects most worms,trojans,variants.Judged "Antivirus of the year". To believe it, you have to use it !Also, just be content to install winxp SP1 + KB835732 patch. It's enough.Don't install SP2 for its incompatible with 500+ apps. Even MSOffice is not spared and is in incompatibility list ! B)

Yup the AV with ZA is quite nice2.I guess its been made with help frm CA.

Back