Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,440
Seems some improvement in the antivirus front by sify. I used to get error messages of old antivirus saying that it has expired and contact adms. But this ver seems to run fine. Old version suddenly thinks that Sify has not paid them enough so gets expired automatically.... and next morning suddenly feels fine and runs fine ;) ;) Please post if u had that errors. BTW that antivirus needed IE6 to update/upgrade.

McAfee ASaP provided by Sify is just crap. I reformatted the PC and thought about re-trying it out. And within 5 minutes I got some error message and it crashed. Leave its efficiency in catching viruses, it's so frustrating and unstable giving error messages all the time that it sucks. No other AV does this to me.

Symantec ? Don't they make Norton? They are sucking noeadasy too going by the user-complaints. Nod32, AntiVir and Kaspersky are getting good user feedbacks.

ya guys we have a lot of option bettre not opt norton because it slows down the system if dont have enough resourcesanyways i use avg and am quite happy with it

Will sify add antivirus support for linux & macs..!!

The new managed Macfee Managed Services antivirus is compatible with windows xp sp2 . That security center is now able to recognise the antivirus and says it is up to date. That irritatin boloon window is now no more!

Originally posted by uthfull@Apr 15 2005, 11:17 PM
Best is Nod32!!
Or go in for Symantec AntiVirus.
[snapback]8038[/snapback]
[/quote]
i second that ..nod32 is the best AV in the world

Nod32 is fast and furious!!! It loads the fastest, the real time monitor doesnt slow the pc. Even the Kaspersky real time mon slows the pc to some extent. Thats why I have Nod32. Detects all viruses and isnt crap like the others.@inetbum - Yes symantec does make that crap Norton AV but there's another product by the name of Syamantec AntiVirus. Its nice and quite fast. If u want to stick with a Symantec AV then I recommend u go in 4 it. Don't buy it though try it first by downloading it from a Warez site. If u don't like it, dump it!!

Back