Best Firewall Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter snpexim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 56,488
Zonealarm is the best firewall available.
rehne do Charan bhi, kyon 1saal ke gare murde ukhar rahe ho ?

by they way it was year 2007 when ZA use to be good, not anymore. It now all comodo.
see here for detailed facts :- Results and comments - www.matousec.com

The latest version of zonealarm is available they didn't check it: Zonealarm 2012 products. I'm using ZoneAlarm 2012 Extreme security its really better. Comodo says all new or unknown files as virus, thats bad.

----------

Mojority of them are virus test and not firewall, based on firewall zonealarm is best.

The latest version of zonealarm is available they didn't check it: Zonealarm 2012 products. I'm using ZoneAlarm 2012 Extreme security its really better.

ZA 2012 is not a memory hogger ?

Comodo says all new or unknown files as virus, thats bad.
you have to train it after you first install.

its all personal choice and i guess most of us are behind hardware firewall, which stop intrusions.

----------

Mojority of them are virus test and not firewall, based on firewall zonealarm is best.
Hell NO, check the PDF against all test, all are PURE Firewall test, see this section :- http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge/results.php#detailed-results
Antivirus are totally different, confused by many user with anitivirus.

Compaired to previous version its far better in memory consumption, Improved UI Many know products firewall rules have already created. Improved scan. And many changes Improved a lot than previous versions.

I also used to have Comodo......atleast its free!! And as netant said. u have to train it in the start, and it all works fine.

Back