Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,440
well he also said that he has patched it up properly and shit like that. but his attitude is not really going to help him on this forum.

I'd go for KIS over almost any other suite :P Less false positives and higher security in my opinion...........

I personally prefer KAS over KIS. Been using it for 3 years now. I usually take the 3 user pack and me.my friends share the key. So i get it cheaper aswell. :)

i prefer the comodo internet security..it does an excellent job for free.

i prefer the comodo internet security..it does an excellent job for free.

+1
Especially the defence plus feature. Seems a fool proof solution.

Using Avastnow

I too used Avast free AV for years until i stumbled upon KIS which detected atleast 10 viruses (not false positives) which AVAST totally failed to detect. From then i lost my faith on AVAST and switched to KIS.

well he also said that he has patched it up properly and shit like that. but his attitude is not really going to help him on this forum.

U WITRE in earlier post in dis therad MSE and PANDA CLOUD are best and are very high rated freeware antivirus. MSE is totaly freeware and is too gud and i used it but due to window geniune problm its not works longer. so today i tried to download PANDA CLOUD but it only for 30 day trial. plz tell me freeware antivirus like MSE.
2nd u also define earlier USE GUEST ACCOUNT TO USE PEN DRIVES ON UR MACHINE. wat wil hapen if i did it?? is virus entered into my pc or not if i use fully affected pen drive through guest account on our pc. if virus enterd then what ur means from using guest account, if virus not enterd by doing that then i will uae this ideas in future. i want to know dat bcoz yesterday virus entered into my pc by pen drive.
plz reply

Back