Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,440
Yeah I am also using ESET 4 from a Long time. I can tell you u would need an Additional malware S/w Cos almost everytime some or the other enters and corrupts the files.. so i kept Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with ESET

avast is also free anti virus and i've been using it for last 5 years and yet no prob found !!
Dont like the user interface, but yes it is good in terms of security and doesn't consume much memory.

for windows i m using NOD32 latest 5.0.93.0 version i feel that NOD32 is good comparing with all av'sin past i used AVAST 10.0 version at that time my system is running very slowly and that av will not detected any viruses after unistaling that i installed NOD32 smart secrity that detected num of virus files in my system so i always trusts NOD32 and also suggest NOD32=> cause that software is built with hard core programming => it takes low space => itz very fast comparing with aLL

i just ran out of my kaspersky 2012 trial and no trial re-setters on TPB yet,gonna use panda cloud, and check how it is, any other suggestions?mine is a pirated win7 but its activated, updates etc work fine.

he already claims that he is using a pirated windows on the forum. something that goes against the rules of the forum.

I ended up buying norton internet security 2012 for 1 year for ~300 bucks. it seems to be working fine.

Back