Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,440
Panda is nice. It does not download signatures at regular intervals. Instead, every file is scanned right on the spot using cloud connectivity. So if you are connected to the internet, you have access to their latest signature database.

Oh no..!!!! thats a problem now....I cannot trust BSNL broadband to be up everytime...there was a breakdown for 8 hrs yesterday..seems like MSE is the only way now...

actually it does offer offline protection. so its not like it would stop working if your net is down. the technology used is different but it works well. just a bit better if you are online.

just tried AVAST today on my laptop.....I am really impressed...its light weight...and its scanner is fast as well.....will try PANDA on my computer when I get a new mouse.....my mouse went bad today.....cursor doesn't move....I am excited to buy something after so many days....yipppeee...

go for ESET smart security 32 an 64 bit. never gave any headache and problems the moment i have installed it. light on resources. update is on breeze. i was on norton Int. security 2011. (geniune). i consumed my HD access so much. slowed down my lappy (corei7, 6gb ddr3 1377mhz RAM, 650gb). though while was on norton pc din lagged down. just ran fine until i realised it could run much faster. ESET keeps scanning in background all the time so not a single virus encountered. while keepin it very low on resources. just encountered trojans and malware. its fantastic. since then it never occopied my hd heavy access. dont trust avast (as eveyone says its fast. yes it is but it do compromise on your system data security as it do not catch malwares and trojans properly.only thing for eset is you awalys have to have a user and password to get updated. rest is good to go.u can get nodlogin app. which find a key itself or can go to serveral nod32key blogs and get one.chao!!

Bit defenter is the best antivirus and b-have is one of it's best efforts gain enough consumer satisfaction through virtualisation technology. go for bit defender total security 2012

Been using ESET for nearly 4 years now.Not a single problem till date.On the other hand one of my friend who uses ESET did get some malware.Had to resort to Kaspersky to clean it up.No Antivirus is 100% foolproof.Depends on your usage too.Try a few and decide which suits your usage.

Back