Best Firewall Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter snpexim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 56,488
use spygate person firewall pro.
i will help you dude. present iam using this firewall. i dint get any problem from this.

best of luck
gopiram:)

If your looking for a good firewall and that too for a 15 users company- go for Cyberoam UTM. It is one of the best UTM's I have ever come across.

I didn't get the diff between hardware firewall i heard of symantec kaspersky avg as software firewall but what are hardware firewall:redface:

Hardware firewalls can be purchased as a stand-alone product but more recently hardware firewalls are typically found in broadband routers, and should be considered an important part of your system and network set-up, especially for anyone on a broadband connection. Hardware firewalls can be effective with little or no configuration, and they can protect every machine on a local network. Most hardware firewalls will have a minimum of four network ports to connect other computers

Comodo Frewall with Avast 4.8 antivirus and some commonsense are just more than enough security for any professional user!

Please Suggest Which of these two is more beneficial1)using a hardware firewall OR2)Using a software firewall

If u need the best firewall app consider "Outpost" firewall. But the problem with "Outpost" or "ZoneAlarm" is they don't like to co-exist with standered anti-virus apps!As far as HW/SW is concerned, that's up to the user!

i m using zone alarm free with avast, and earlier it had some issues with each other,, but not anymore. both works fine and protection is good. atleast much better than windows firewall, even with the upgraded windows 7 firewall.

Back