Best Google Android smartphone for around Rs. 20,000

• Thread starter Thread starter Sahyadri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,090
I wanted to use call recording for my office conf calls but of no use due to beeps

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

The more the increase in RAM, the more memory intensive apps.

So u will never have too much RAM

i use a phone with 512MB RAM. i can tell you. there is no thing like TOO MUCH RAM.

im noot saying abt quantity im saying abt OS ,

for symbian OS 256mb is ok to run all applications smoothly
but you dont get satisfied in wi mo OS 6.5 or even andriod OS with 256MB RAM

i have used call recording software in n73m which got just 48mb RAM and 35mb usable ram

what symbian lacks is the apps you desire, android on the other hand has a lot of useful apps. i would recommend a samsung maybe Galaxy s series or maybe an LG optimus(seems to be good)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

and yeah there is htc too! desire, legend maybe wildfire too

HTC budget devices are pretty crap wrt hardware. Stick with Samsung Galaxy S. It is the best Android phone on sale in India. I am myself waiting for Desire HD to arrive. :D Google Nexus Two is also nearing launch!

I'd do a +1 for Galaxy S, but I think its way beyond your budget (27.5k).. If you're buying an Android phone, don't look below Milestone or Legend.

I myself like Samsung I9000 Galaxy S but it is out of my budget at present.HTC Desire - No video calling@donthave Ultimate Voice Recorder is a good call recorder and I am using it on my Nokia N70 for almost 3 years now. No beeps !

I have been using Total Recall for call recording and there are NO beeps. There is an option which needs to be selected to disable the beeps. I get absolutely flawless recording on my phone.OP is particular about the camera, in that case the Galaxy S simply fails because of an average camera, without flash. More than the poor camera, the lack of flash is perplexing. What on earth were they thinking?

i think most cracked version of total recall had beeps, buy it if you need no beeps.

I myself like Samsung I9000 Galaxy S but it is out of my budget at present.
try Galaxy 3, its budget Android but will do the job.

Back