Best Media Player

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,245
QUOTE(blr_p @ Aug 13 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]58440[/snapback]

Mind you the title is for media player, the above are for video media. For audio media, there are many choices, FB2K, winamp etc.

But i prefer to use a media manager.
[/b]
Sounds interesting. Although the latest version 2 of BSplayer has playlist support like winamp and podcast support too..

On Linux platform , nuthing beats Amarok...complete music management plus script and plugin support , global shortcuts etc..looks cool too.Cant handle video though...for video its Mplayer and VLC , it plays all commonly available video formats. (Mplayer is available for Windows too now)

I think this question is a little like asking "What is the best soap?"... it depends upon your personal taste and wants... If you just want a list of the most popular players, I am sure a Google search would suffice.But as far as my preference goes, I have always liked Winamp (being a guitar player, the keyboard shortcuts of the left and right arrow for a 5s rewind or fast-forward respectively is money when trying to learn songs).However I also use VLC player to play video files that are in .bin format...

Back