Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,473
I was looking for Dell Customer Care and I opted for a live chat, It was mentioned that Chrome is not supported ! WTF :madness:

i think it uses some activex shite. they might have fixed it for firefox. but chrome has never been supported by Dell chat.

Opera for me!The only annoyance I've had is since I recently started using IMAP in Opera Mail. It keeps crashing sometimes when I exit Opera, and then prompts to send an error report. I've read that it is a standards-compliant web browser and yet some sites don't render nicely (blame IE?). So Firefox is a backup.But overall, I've found Opera to be the most superior browser in terms of features (out of the box), options to customize to your needs, and SPEED!

opera does some cleaning in imap inboxes when you exit. which version are you using? i use opera with imap email. it takes time to close but crashes are not that frequent.

I've got Opera v10.00As a workaround, I keep Opera open all the time. When I don't need it, I "Hide" it to the system tray.CTRL + H with Opera 9.2 Compatible keyboard shortcuts.and CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + H with Opera Standard shortcuts.To unhide, you still need to use the mouse on the system tray icon ( or I have yet to find the shortcut for it).

yea yea i know the shortcuts. opera 10 should be fine. i am on the latest test release.

Sure you do :imwink: Care to share some?They've removed or changed shortcuts in the previous versions and it gets confusing when using different versions of Opera.Opera Unite seems interesting. There is so much bundled in a single browser and yet it feels so light.

Back