Boss

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,233
If it was on HBO or Showtime it would have run for many seasons & got the ratings it deserved.

If it was on HBO or Showtime it would have run for many seasons & got the ratings it deserved.

Not necessarily but why do you think that would have been the case?

Starz, HBO, Showtime are premium cable channels. Starz has 20 million subscribers in the U.S., Showtime has 21 million, HBO has 29 million. The difference is not significant enough to cause a dent on the adult 18-49 ratings.

HBO is quite well established and has a history of many "Superhit" shows spanning more than a Decade.Showtime has many shows like dexter, californication, weeds running for many years.On the other hand Starz has just "spartacus". so it does not commands the same brand value has the other 2

HBO is 40 years old now. Showtime has quite a few hit shows. On the other hand, Starz has just a handful of original programming. It's all true but there's not a lot of difference in the subscribers base. People don't subscribe to a premium cable channel if they don't intend to watch.Even on Starz, Spartacus gets a lot better ratings. Homeland and Dexter only pull 2 million viewers on Showtime and those are hit shows. Even on HBO, the ratings for Game of Thrones hit through the roof while a good show like Luck draws less than a million viewers. Boss is like Luck. In my opinion, Kelsey Grammer gave a compelling performance and I'd like to see him on serious roles like this. But, Boss as a whole flattered to deceive.

Hmmm. Well hope they not axe the plan of a 2 hour movie plan like "24".I haven't heard about any progress on the 24 movie as they had announced as a closure. Kiefer has moved to "Touch" which will be most probably be axed after 2nd season

sounds interesting .. can i get a link to download the show ... ? PM me if you cant share here dude .. its been years .. Have stopped following any show .. or played any game .. i really need a break ..

yeah did that .. was showing all episodes from Bigg Boss .. maybe i need to do it more patiently :)

oh and the comments showed the quality was not good .. need to find a place to download HD quality ..

Back