Breaking News - TATA SKY+ HD Booking Open. Booked My Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter crisp_tod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 26,071

crisp_tod

ISP
Reliance
Hi All,The Booking for Tata Sky+ HD is now open. I booked mine. The CC person told me I am the first one to buy it. :irock:Here is what happened1. Called CC at 7 AM in the morning. They told me that booking is open but I have to call after 8 AM.2. Called them again at 8 AM, they transfered my call to the booking officer. He told me to wait for few min as he was waiting for a go ahead from his managers.3. Got his call after 30 min. I entered all my Credit card details through IVR and booked the connection.Delivery Time 48 Hours - I am expecting it by tomorrow. :happy:P.S. - For Credit Card IVR Bookings, please get One Time Password by checking your bank's website or CC. This is mandatory from January 1st 2011. Otherwise you will not be able to Credit card transaction. For ICICI Bank send an SMS to 5676766 as "IOTP Your Credit Card Number" to get the one time password.One more thing. As of now there is no exchange offer. When I asked to them to exchange it with my current TS HD Box they said "No".Best of luck to all of you and hope you also get it soon.. :happy:

Just booked mine as well, the guy promised to have it delivered in 2 days. Let's see how it goes.

Just booked mine as well, the guy promised to have it delivered in 2 days. Let's see how it goes.

Great. Congrats.

Hi All,

The Booking for Tata Sky+ HD is now open. I booked mine. The CC person told me I am the first one to buy it. :irock:

Here is what happened

1. Called CC at 7 AM in the morning. They told me that booking is open but I have to call after 8 AM.
2. Called them again at 8 AM, they transfered my call to the booking officer. He told me to wait for few min as he was waiting for a go ahead from his managers.
3. Got his call after 30 min. I entered all my Credit card details through IVR and booked the connection.

Delivery Time 48 Hours - I am expecting it by tomorrow. :happy:

P.S. - For Credit Card IVR Bookings, please get One Time Password by checking your bank's website or CC. This is mandatory from January 1st 2011. Otherwise you will not be able to Credit card transaction. For ICICI Bank send an SMS to 5676766 as "IOTP Your Credit Card Number" to get the one time password.

One more thing. As of now there is no exchange offer. When I asked to them to exchange it with my current TS HD Box they said "No".

Best of luck to all of you and hope you also get it soon.. :happy:

First off - Congratulations on the purchase

Thank you for the information. am going to book my STB once i finish typing this message. thanks also for the Credit card info. will get the OTP before booking:urock:

The Delhi/Chandigarh CC has no clue regarding Plus HD...after a while they confirmed that I can get only in some months

Congratulations guys !

I booked at 11AM and got a call at around 12:30 that they will come by 1pm to install. As no one was at home, I told them to come after 5pm. Hope they will come today. Very excited

I called to book, and they took my order, but the lady called back and said that they dont have any boxes left in stock atm :S you lucky guys got all of them! But she did say that they would get some in 4-5 days

Back