Breaking News - TATA SKY+ HD Booking Open. Booked My Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter crisp_tod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 26,071
Called the CC, The lady said..they have not yet started to deliver in Bangalore. Need to wait for 2-3 days

Same in Delhi. They said the boxes arrive tomorrow evening. Installation on saturday or sunday i guess.

Had it installed. I had Tata Sky Plus earlier and when the engineer inserted two wires from dish, software did not install. They took one wire and split it into two and software got downloaded. It took them one hour to figure them.I tried recording, but recording did not happen giving conditional error.

Cool. Lots of folks ordering. Exactly what TS wants. I will wait for the excitement, and the World Cup + IPL to end. Hopefully the prices would come down and also give something for existing subscribers.

@venkat_9099 Congrats. Can you please post the photo of you installation (connectors). OR can confirm if it has component (Y,Cb,Cr) out? Also, what type of digital out is provided (optical/coaxial)?

Call the CC they told price would be 9999/- after World Cup & there would be an exchange scheme foe existing customer after world cup.

Call the CC they told price would be 9999/- after World Cup & there would be an exchange scheme foe existing customer after world cup.

Lol this is the comedy of the year 2011 for me :) :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Called the CC, The lady said..they have not yet started to deliver in Bangalore. Need to wait for 2-3 days

Strange - I booked mine yesterday at around 9am and paid over the IVR. I got a call today saying they will be coming for install in the next hour or so. (about 28 hrs from the time of booking)

I asked the CC for price/offers etc and they mentioned this price (3999) itself is a 'Launch offer' and hence no other offers can be bundled.

Personally, @3999/- I feel its brilliant pricing! :)

@venkat_9099 Congrats. Can you please post the photo of you installation (connectors). OR can confirm if it has component (Y,Cb,Cr) out? Also, what type of digital out is provided (optical/coaxial)?

The guide is there on the website ...you can download and check. There is Coaxial(RCA) and optical out both (Not like the plain HD box where there was no optical out). The component out needs to be checked if it functions (in fact till date I have not checked on my HD Box also) why need component when there is HDMI :)

I have booked mine last night afte my complaint on the mytatasky website they started calling me late in the evening and finally got the booking done...just waiting for it to come as have been tired of having 2 stbs connected to the same tv ( The HD box and the TS+ Box):happy:

I got it installed but they could not make it work. As per the field engineer, their seibel systems are down and they can not provision my old card with new digicom. Has anybody got it completely working?

Back