Breaking News - TATA SKY+ HD Booking Open. Booked My Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter crisp_tod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 26,071
Personally, @3999/- I feel its brilliant pricing! :)

Yes, so far I think its the best price offered although it could be lesser. Compared to Reliance HD DVR it is better they are charging Rs.5990/-

Just got a snail mail from them. Describing the Tata Sky plus HD launch and its features and asking me to book it as i am a premium member. Lol. Btw anybody got it installed in delhi?

Had it installed.
I had Tata Sky Plus earlier and when the engineer inserted two wires from dish, software did not install. They took one wire and split it into two and software got downloaded. It took them one hour to figure them.
I tried recording, but recording did not happen giving conditional error.

Eh... I dont get it. Whts the difference between a dual-LNB splitting the same signal and that "engineer" bloke splitting the wire at the other end.

I got it installed but they could not make it work. As per the field engineer, their seibel systems are down and they can not provision my old card with new digicom. Has anybody got it completely working?

Ditto!

Installed but cannot activate.

Apparently TS is going thru a systems upgrade - all systems are expected to come back on line by 4.00pm today. I have been asked to give them a call post 4.00pm.

EDIT 3.13 pm : Activated just now. Got an SMS saying its done - switched on and find services active. Will put up a 'first impression' review shortly!

Just got a snail mail from them. Describing the Tata Sky plus HD launch and its features and asking me to book it as i am a premium member. Lol.
Btw anybody got it installed in delhi?

what does mean premium member? can u explain little bit please. thnx

Okay ... HUGE LEAP in clarity across ALL CHANNELS! I don't know if this is possible - but I don't see pixellation in ANY channel! Sound clarity is excellent as well! (regular stereo - I do not have an HT , so no idea about the 5.1/7.1 bizz)I am VERY happy with what I have seen so far!

Back