BSNL 3G: Unlimited data transfer package for just Rs. 700!

• Thread starter Thread starter draog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 23,991
Why dont they quote the all inclusive 3g data recharge including the taxes ?
Will this Rs 75 tax apply for all the plans ?

tax calculated in %. not fixed rate for all.

what is that CTTOPUP? can i recharge in all shops or should i have to go to bsnl office for recharging 4200rs?

what is that CTTOPUP? can i recharge in all shops or should i have to go to bsnl office for recharging 4200rs?

I think BSNL needs to concentrate more on marketing than anything else.Everyone should be able to get RCVs and Top ups(voice and 3g data)from the nearest karyana store instead of making customers run to BSNL Customer care offices .
But I think for the time being you'll have to run to the BSNL office for the 3g data RCV/Top up.
BSNL allows online 3g data for many states in India ,I think even in Chennai,but even that is denied to Punjab and some northern states.

In chennai, online recharge for data is not working. I recharged and wasted 352rs and waiting for them to refund. its been more than 10days. sitll didnt receive the refund

how many days the 512mb can be used in bsnl 3g sim... and 3g network

I bought a new sim which comes with a free UL download for a week after activation by Rs 120 recharge. AFter a week, regular free usage of 200mb for a week is applicable as per the plan.

I Couldn't recharge for Rs4200 for unlimited plan. Called the customer care and they told me big stupid reason. Already I recharged for 352 Rs(two to three weeks before) and till that validity period I cant recharge for Rs4200. Then, I asked them when that 352rs(1GB plan ) ends, but they said ,"Dont know".What service they are providing? CC is totally waste.... Any question I ask, they are saying "they dont know, they cant check,its network problem try after a day blah blah blah...."Anyone help me how to cancel this Rs352(1GB usage plan)?

I bought a new sim which comes with a free Unlimited download for a week after activation by Rs 120 recharge. AFter a week, regular free usage of 200mb for a week is applicable as per the plan.

Is the free unlimited down thing working for you ? Any FUP what speeds u getting? Is it only applicable to First Recharge of rs 120 or also on other 3G FRC (First recharge Coupon) like Rs 58 one etc ?

^ he is from coimbatore(TN circle), In TN website they clearly mention that 1 week unlimited offer is for 120 FRC :P

Back