BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 65,286
Heh. :P . This seems to be turning into a stereotyped battle to get a connection. Did the number in the message not work ?

And this Sandeep guy is not answering his phone. Badiya hai.he picks up the phone finally. tells me that they tried contacting me but my number was unreachable. probably airtel and the signal problem in basement :\ anyways. he tells me that they would try to get the documents collected in the next two days :|

he wants two government issued address proofs. i just have a voter id card (that too with enough mistakes). have no idea what else would work. i guess this is just a strategy to get me to sign up for aadhar card :lying:

everything is in dad's name. i do not have a government bank account. i do have a ppf account in bank of baroda. i wonder if that would work. might end up getting the connection in mom's or dad's name :\

dad has already said that i would have to keep two connections if i take a bsnl in his name. heh. one for business expense and the other for personal use (for it returns).

Back