BSNL Broadband: Combo ULD 800 Plan Review

• Thread starter Thread starter golu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 43,844
Tikona Care said:
Dear Subscriber,
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKOC2612 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]
Regards,
Tikona Care
dude just let it be enough of this bullshit already

BSNL Broadband: Combo ULD 800 Plan in this is there any hidden download limit after FUP (6 gb). can any one tell me what is maximum and regular data(10 GB OR 20 GB OR 30 GB) used by you in one month. please answer this question it will be very helpful. one guy in my area got nearly 80,000(eighty thousand) bill from bsnl (DO NOT KNOW WHICH PLAN ACTUALLY HE USED). THANKS IN ADVANCE.

^ He got ₹80k bill because he's dumb. ULD 800 doesn't have any limits. He must be on a limited plan, but used it like an unlimited one - hence the huge bill. BSNL is also equally shameless. They have no bill cap for any of the limited tariff plans. At least airtel broadband has bill cap of ₹2k on all their limited usage tariff plans. I used to think airtel is evil, but BSNL is even more evil.

vbd said:
BSNL Broadband: Combo ULD 800 Plan in this is there any hidden download limit after FUP (6 gb). can any one tell me what is maximum and regular data(10 GB OR 20 GB OR 30 GB) used by you in one month. please answer this question it will be very helpful. one guy in my area got nearly 80,000(eighty thousand) bill from bsnl (DO NOT KNOW WHICH PLAN ACTUALLY HE USED). THANKS IN ADVANCE.
No limit. Its realy unlimited. After FUP u will 512kbps speed. I downloaded 70GB in 2.5 month and got regular bill. Dont worry go ahead.......

I've seen someone saying they're getting 1 mbps please give me your name and exchange number I wanna report you :P...
Found that not turning off your modem on the first day of month to the end will give full speed, is that correct?

iChaitanya said:
^ He got ₹80k bill because he's dumb. ULD 800 doesn't have any limits. He must be on a limited plan, but used it like an unlimited one - hence the huge bill. BSNL is also equally shameless. They have no bill cap for any of the limited tariff plans. At least airtel broadband has bill cap of ₹2k on all their limited usage tariff plans. I used to think airtel is evil, but BSNL is even more evil.
thank you sir for this info.
golu said:
No limit. Its realy unlimited. After FUP u will 512kbps speed. I downloaded 70GB in 2.5 month and got regular bill. Dont worry go ahead.......
thank you sir for providing actual fig. of download.

Toxicated Shehzada Namit said:
I've seen someone saying they're getting 1 mbps please give me your name and exchange number I wanna report you :tongue:...
Found that not turning off your modem on the first day of month to the end will give full speed, is that correct?
I also love know, if it is true... :nonchalance:

On First i got 5.5gb out of my 6gb Transfer on uld800
Then 1 day later i got 2mbps (215KB/s) till 1GB then it went down to 1mbps (123KB/s):
My 1mbps is still there downloaded 2gb with it why did i get this Speed ?

ad00 said:
On First i got 5.5gb out of my 6gb Transfer on uld800
Then 1 day later i got 2mbps (215KB/s) till 1GB then it went down to 1mbps (123KB/s):
My 1mbps is still there downloaded 2gb with it why did i get this Speed ?
Not a big surprize, everybody experienced this. Will be stabalized to 512kbps after sometime...

Back