BSNL Broadband: Combo ULD 800 Plan Review

• Thread starter Thread starter golu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 43,844
Finally I got plan changed. It shows " bb home uld 800 plus combo" in selfcare. I couldn't find plus means in bsnl uld plans. also this is my speed (evening)

Is this ok or slow?
Morning -

Not 1 Mbps upto 6 GB as promised?
Should I make a complaint?
Values -

Thanks

@
vj_0987
Today I got upgraded will enjoy upto 20 GB ...but after that 512kbps...oh my

Past 2 days My pages load so slow?
accept via idm and bit torrent downloas works properly
anybody have this problem ?

My Bad experience with tpb
The link-removed should be avoided run by morons they have selected uploader that benefit them
My Story:I Rencoded (3 pass with placebo filters megui) some 5 old movie 1950 to 1999 just to use my cpu 4930k, then after 1 day my account got deleted and i tried more movies again and again my account got deleted then they blocked my full IP range. then i bought a old movie online that were not there on the net and uploaded the full version and rencoded version and this time my account did not get deleted.
it clearly shows that link-removed is only allowing selected member eg:Yify is allowed to post rencodes www.link-removed.tn/user/YIFY/ while i am not allowed to do that. I am only allowed to post new stuff
I only wrote this so that People should know about TPB does
Some other big sites, Kissass.to , link-removed or other Torrent site never have done for me any problem.

chromaniac said:
How does blocking your content benefit them?
Bro,
It is not only for me but many people i have seen some people say their tbp account deleted in 5 min after 1 upload
i do not know why they do it only for newbies.
From that day on wards i stop visiting link-removed and starting using kickass and all other torrents sites.

That's the thing. If you are a new uploader, you are bound to get treated with skepticism. You are offering them free content. They gain from it in any case. So it's not like they are suspending you for some malicious reasons. Reputation matters a lot on torrent services and I am guessing it is sort of hard to verify new players because well... Downloading a full video and checking it out thoroughly is not as easy as checking a forum post :D

Back