BSNL Broadband: data.bsnl.in showing new page after logging in (Motive Hijack)

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 64,952
ya too got same thing....but how did they got over with the sub domain...........;)

Anyone interested can download the application. about 120 MB.
contains Old IE . flash etc.
Of interest some BSNL modem settings.
http://motive.bsnl.co.in/Products/MotiveActivation/Motiveactivation.zip

The site is linked in BSNL Karnataka Web site , and gives an error message
for other locations. I cannot access it. Dataone 59.xx.xx.xx in Chennai .

If you are using Internet ExplorerTools Internet options security 4 th box Restricted sites add the site's web address.Ok feedback.or In Windows Firewall " Block this site "or in Firewall program.or in modem router Maintainence toolsdisable TR-069 client and snmp controls if seen.feedback.

Even I am facing this issue. I have a 117.194.xxx.xxx IP from Kolkata. This is totally bullshit !

It seems like you are one among those who is connected to the "new" NIB II network. No such problems for us old timers .. :)

@cool_techie_tvm - You are RIGHT. I recently change my plan from 750UL to 1499ULF - Bangalore. Due to this my account got moved from one network to another network and my IP changed from 59.x.x.x to 117.x.x.x.x When I was using the old network (59.x.x.x), I never used to face this disconnect problem.

Now, after migration to 117.x.x.x, automatically my connection gets reset in between. Due to this my downloads get stuck and I have to restart my downloads :( There is no specific order/time limit when the restart happens. Sometimes the 200MB file gets downloaded, but many times it fails. On top of this we are facing severe power cuts. So downloads are going very bad these days.

I plan to visit the BSNL office and inform about this problem. Is it a common problem of connection getting reset in the New network for all?

Once u restrict that site still u have that problem .

Kindly give u r feedback bcoz am facing this issue for the past ten days.

if you are using internet explorer
tools internet options
security
4 th box restricted sites
add the site's web address.
Ok
feedback.
Or in windows firewall " block this site "
or in firewall program.

Or in modem router
maintainence tools
disable tr-069 client and snmp controls