• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 25,734

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
There have been lots of people on techenclave reporting that they are getting 512 kbps speeds on the 750UL plan , so is BSNL doubling speeds ? Any news ?

hey, seeing your post I restarted my router and checked with speedtest.

https://www.speedtest.net

hurrray... my connection is now 512kbps... But I was expecting [email protected]!! :mad:

Im getting double speed here in my 512 kbps connection (120 kb/sec) haven't disconnected yet to see if its just temp one. not risking lose it until it automatically disconnects :happy:

hmm... So they are just doubling and no other change!! So 512kbps UL = 750rs1Mbps UL = 1350rs.. Not cool!! MTNL rocks for now!!

I am also seeing double the speed in my 750 Rs Unlimited plan at Bangalore but when I check the BSNL Portal under Postpaid orders I see that my plan has been changed to some Startup Plan :huh: So I am a little worried if this some glitch or not.Don't want to see a large bill at the end of the month :O

MTNL has 1Mbps UL for 999!!!

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

I am also seeing double the speed in my 750 Rs Unlimited plan at Bangalore but when I check the BSNL Portal under Postpaid orders I see that my plan has been changed to some Startup Plan :huh: So I am a little worried if this some glitch or not.Don't want to see a large bill at the end of the month :O

For me portal page shows the correct plan.

^^^ well yes.. MTNL is not available ; but BSNL is 'MTNL' where MTNL is not available. ;) Hence I was expecting BSNL to match their tariff if not beat it.

Back