BSNL Broadband double speed on 256kbps plan

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 35,778
If any one remembers I wrote (on 4th April.)in another topic that double speed is going to stay.
So my information proves correct.

here is the proof.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/58663-bsnl-double-speed-plan-making-fool/2/#post387030

They seem to be struggling (may be technically) after the upgrade. I dont think the doubled speed was just for a day or so. It is going to stay as I can guess. Last night, even I had some connection issues and I got disconnected twice. However, when reconnected, my speed was back to normal (double that is).

LOL @StandAlone - You meant, you already completed 15GB of data transfer in less than 3 days?@tri_vis and @ashutosh_x - aapke muh mein ghee shakkar :-)

LOL @StandAlone - You meant, you already completed 15GB of data transfer in less than 3 days?

@tri_vis and @ashutosh_x - aapke muh mein ghee shakkar :-)

Downloaded 3 HD movies and its over, its not very difficult to do 15 gb on 2mbps, you can do the same on 512 in 4 days.

@StandAlone - your analysis is right. so are you planning to change your plan to UL-750? Btw, any good review on 3G technology - does it has unlimited plans and how is the service? Is speed consistent?

I guess the change will happen only from 1st July to your plan. Am I right?

Probably, I will complain as well that those who wanted to downgrade their plans were not given the opportunity instead paying double for the same speeds.

hehe yeah. sucks to announce the plans just as the month is starting and preventing your customers from switching to a different plan for an entire month.

Back