Airtel Broadband Double Speed for Rs. 100 Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter merc782
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 410
  • Views Views 82,471
from what i have seen very few people have seen their speeds doubled (for free). we are all waiting for our speeds to get doubled. :(

airtel did not state that they are going to double 2mbps plans. only plans up to 1mbps were stated.

SO they will still charge me rs.1999 for 2mbps when people get it at rs.1399

nothing is clear right now. bsnl has doubled speeds of their 256kbps plans to 512kbps. they have not stated what happens to people who are ON 512kbps plan for 1350. airtel too would have to announce something about their 2mbps users. either they are migrated to the cheaper plan. or they would have to do it manually. call 121 and ask!

i already have 100 gb fup limit on my plan :( its always been there for me.. even when i was on 1400 512 kbps ul plan

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

i think for all its customers' benefit, airtel should come up with new clear cut plans.. all this free double speeds, 100 rupee double speeds is unfair in many cases to many ppl.. even to the ppl with free double speeds like me.. i like it though but still i think they should come up with new plans for everyone.. new customers + old customers if there aim really is to provide their consumers with quality service.. 2 mbps ul for 1300 with 100 gb fup will be awesome :D

i already have 100 gb fup limit on my plan :( its always been there for me.. even when i was on 1400 512 kbps ul plan

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

i think for all its customers' benefit, airtel should come up with new clear cut plans.. all this free double speeds, 100 rupee double speeds is unfair in many cases to many ppl.. even to the ppl with free double speeds like me.. i like it though but still i think they should come up with new plans for everyone.. new customers + old customers if there aim really is to provide their consumers with quality service.. 2 mbps ul for 1300 with 100 gb fup will be awesome :D

YOU GUYS must be lucky,we in mumbai get 30gb in 2mbps plan for rs.1999

YOU GUYS must be lucky,we in mumbai get 30gb in 2mbps plan for rs.1999

am talking about 512 ul plan bro :) now its been upgraded to 1 mbps free of cost by airtel.. dont know whether they have changed the fup limit now.. but if they do ill be pissed haha even though i dont download even 50 gbs each month including streaming utube.. i will be pissed just for the heck of it.. :D

nothing is clear right now.

bsnl has doubled speeds of their 256kbps plans to 512kbps. they have not stated what happens to people who are ON 512kbps plan for 1350.

airtel too would have to announce something about their 2mbps users. either they are migrated to the cheaper plan. or they would have to do it manually.

call 121 and ask!

i just did

they said the 512kbps will be doubled to 1mbps but 1mbps and 2mbps will not be double,even the lower 256kbps plans will be doubled

i don't know how that will work as people paying rs.649 will be getting 1mbps the same as people paying rs.1399

they will have to lower the prices of 1mbps and 2mbps then

i am getting double speed from 2month with no Fair Usage Policy . i am on 649plan :irock:

Back