BSNL Broadband Double Speed for Free!?

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 25,734
Here's the official news..

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News

Thanks for the link

This had to happen with Airtel going all berserk with new JUICY tariff plans. BSNL revised unlimited plans downwards from 900 to 750 2 years ago and no changes since then. The world is moving forward and this was imperative, but alas, it is only till 30th April. Hope someone in the telecom ministry or BSNL top brass wakes up to the real world and makes this permanent! We'll all be very happy. :irock:For now, enjoying my double speeds. Let's hope for the best. Keeping my fingers crossed for this to be made permanent. :wewin:

Ahh finally i can watch Real Madrid v Barcalon El Grande Super Classico on stream on April 11. Cules forever.

You are right, even I am getting upto 1mbps (>100KBps) with UL1350. I was very curious to see the BSNL site for any changes and found something fishy... there is an unlimited speed upto 31st March 2010 for all plans for new customers... not sure how come we are also getting more speed :) lets wait and see tomorrow, if it comes with more speed..GOOD.

15 days Promotional Offer

Hello !I am from Maharashtra.My DSL server is in Pune.I am using UL750 Plan.From yesterday I observed double speed for UL750. That means 512kbps bandwidth & 60kbps download speed.I made it sure by asking my friends using UL750, and thats true !Now I want to know that is there any official news about that ?Or it just a test or something ?

It will remain doubled until IPL ends. BSNL doubled the speed of unlimited plans so users could live stream.

Back